Our client is urgently seeking an Accounts Assistant for their office in Stockholm.
The duties of the Accounts Assistant will involve the following tasks:
• Opening & Distributing the Finance post
• Scanning all invoices/ expenses.
• Liaising with Vendors regarding queries etc
• Preparing and distributing Lunch Vouchers
• Replying to emails/phone calls
• Coding & entering invoices for payment
• Photocopying expenses to distribute for approval and ensuring all the vouchers are attached for payment by the UK HQ
• Liaising with Head Office UK on a daily basis
• Maintaining the filing systems for all documentation in line with Scandinavian controls
• Point of contact of any admin/finance queries
• Petty Cash
• Check in/out Lease Vehicles
• Any ad hoc duties that maybe required from time to time.
Skills & Knowledge needed:-
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a good team player
• Must be able to meet deadlines
• Accurate with a good attention to detail
• Good IT skills
• Fluent Swedish + good English.
Previous administration experience within a Finance department would be a distinct advantage
Knowledge of Danish is a strong plus point (being able to read Danish, rather than speak).
The person must be self-motivated and able to work on their own, as you will be the main person in the Finance department within the Stockholm office.
Salary circa SEK 300,000 per year
Originally posted 2012-01-27 13:35:00.