Our client is a Major fashion brand who’s Northern European HQ is near Nottingham and they now need to hire bilingual Administrators to join their team.
Some credit control or accounts receivable experience would be a strong advantage – but not necessary as full training will be given
Obtain timely relevant customer and financial data to establish criteria for reviewing and setting new and existing customer credit limits
Day to day contact with all relevant/designated =customers and internal divisions to resolve customer queries/issues.
Maintaining accounts receivable balances for accounts within your specific remits within terms and within credit limits through timely cash collection.
Processing of documentary letters of credit. Ensuring issue of reminder letters to coincide with agreed customer settlement terms.
Maintaining up to date files by customer regarding actions taken to recover outstanding debts, resolution of queries for review by relevant Credit Control Team Leader, Assistant Credit Manager and Credit Director.
To ensure correct allocation of cash, invoices, credit notes and journals to maintain a reconciled accounts receivable.
Current team member requirements are:
3 German speakers
4 French speakers
1 Italian speaker
1 Swedish speaker
1 Dutch speaker
2 Norwegian speakers
1 Spanish speaker
– Fluent in the target language
– Excellent command of English (spoken/written)
– Educated to the equivalent of GCSE level (or higher) incl. Maths
– Experience working in a fast paced office environment
– Numerical, Analytical, Logical
– Team player / Fast learner
– IT literate (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes)
– Some credit control or accounts receivable experience would be a strong advantage ( but not necessary)
Excellent job opportunity to work for an International company with an informal office atmosphere.
Jobs for Danish speakers in Nottingham, Jobs for Finnish speakers in Nottingham, Jobs for Norwegian speakers in Nottingham,Jobs for Swedish speakers in Nottingham