As Client Manager (Denmark) you will be working for a global company with 25 years experience of providing members with expert advice and support and with over 30 million members worldwide.
As a Client Manager (Denmark) you will assume responsibility for a number of key accounts within in a specific portfolio.
You will liaise and develop relationships with our client’s client base and key partners.
Oversee the introduction and roll out of the service to Danish corporate businesses
You will be working closely with our client’s senior account managers supporting their portfolio of clients.
You will work with a passionate European team and manage your diary, appointment making and expenses reporting into the European Client Director.
• Regularly contact with clients within your portfolio.
• Responsibility for a for range and variety of clients from a small corporate to global businesses.
• Ensure client expectations are exceeded at all times.
• Managing and developing client relationships across our entire portfolio of services.
• Fully understand the client’s business objectives, work with them to achieve their goals and add value.
• Manage and schedule ongoing client contact meetings to stay on top of current and future opportunities.
• Understand client briefs and work with them to establish appropriate solutions based on their desired outcomes.
• Add value though awareness of alternative delivery solutions and innovative thinking in terms of communicating the service to their stakeholders.
· Dealing with all aspects of a roll out campaign to employers and employees.
· Ongoing project management activity.
· Achieving account activity goals and targets.
· Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives including employee benefits teams, HR and Finance directors.
· Delivering presentations to employees from a one 2 one basis to groups of up to 400.
· Support new business pitches when required.
· Completing administrative work, diary management.
• Client management with field experience.
• Appointment making.
• Marketing plans.
• Communication and media plans
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to build effective and rewarding client relationships.
• Danish speaking.
Minimum 3 years account management experience.
You do not need any particular qualifications, however, experience of working within healthcare may be an advantage and our client demands, above all, a passion for helping our members and their families.
Home office based – within commuting distance of Copenhagen