This position is a senior recruitment position working for a Global RPO specialist embedded within one of the Worlds largest software businesses.
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION:-
A Client Recruitment Specialist is responsible for the overall daily management of all open positions for designated functional areas of the client’s organization.
This includes the client relationships, driving the recruitment processes including sourcing strategies, managing the progress of the job searches, the candidate experience, data management and all the related administrative duties.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:-
– Significant previous experience in the staffing industry, Recruitment Process Outsourcing and/or Corporate HR.
– Preferable staffing experience from contingent or retained agency environment
– Direct experience in recruiting software sales professionals OR technology and corporate functions in the software industry preferred
– Experience working at and/or with a global account preferred
– Experience sourcing and qualifying a high volume of candidates
– Experience placing candidates in full time employee roles
– Experience with client management, communication and guidance (via telephone and on site at a client location)
Fluency in English + one of the Scandinavian languages is required
Nordic Staff is a multilingual recruitment agency based in England and serving Europe. We have been finding jobs for Nordic language speakers since 2005. Our clients range from major international employers to growing companies seeking to trade with the Nordic Zone.
Originally posted 2015-11-14 11:49:44.