An opportunity has arisen for a Danish speaking Web Content Manager to join our client’s digital marketing business, working on behalf of one of the worlds largest blue-chip companies.
Reporting to the Market Manager, the individual will be responsible for updating and editing website content.
We are looking for a creative and lateral thinker with an ability to go above and beyond expectations when it comes to account management.
An eye for detail is essential along with strong communication and relationship-building skills.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter, capable of delivering excellent results both individually and as a member of a multi-lingual team.
– Content Management (all training provided)
– Assist all clients in getting the most out of their websites, assisting with the optimisation of content and the creation of marketing materials.
– Take inbound calls and emails from Danish customers, logging all records accurately and efficiently in the customer database.
– Occasional translation of website, marketing and ongoing communications material into Danish.
– Proactively audit the usage and performance of the Danish client websites.
– Proactively advise clients on all aspects of web management, website content/marketing and optimisation, liaising with other departments
– Work with the technical, search and marketing teams to deliver one-to-one strategies and training to Danish customers.
-Accurately and effectively report on the performance of the Danish account –both internally and externally.
– Continually look at ways to improve the level of service provided to Danish customers.
Qualifications, Key Skills & Experience:
– Fluent level in both written and spoken English and have native level Danish.
– Passionate about customer service excellence.
– Ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment, with priorities reviewed daily.
– Proactive problem-solving skills with great attention to detail.
– A quick learner able to rapidly adopt new techniques and technologies.
– Degree educated or similar qualification.
– Basic Microsoft Excel skills.
– Basic Microsoft Word skills.
– Excellent time management and organisational skills.
– Experience of website content management
– Experience of digital marketing, SEO and web analytics
– Native level Danish
– Fluent in both written and spoken English