Our Client is one of the World’s largest internet shopping sites.
Reporting to the Content Manager, the role is to develop and manage content, social networking and email for our clients Danish business.
• Communication of company proposition and individual offers on the website and by email in a compelling, persuasive and engaging way
• Develop and manage social network activity
• Ensuring website copy is optimised for search engines
• Maintain and develop voice and style guides, ensuring content is consistent with other activities
Required Skills and Experience:
• Developing web and email content for a transaction B2C business, where the user experience is optimised to increase conversions, customer value and customer satisfaction
• SEO for all major search engines; including on-site optimisation, link building and link bait development
• On-site optimisation for search engines and development of search-optimised content partnerships
• Developing social networking campaigns
• Setting up, deploying, measuring and optimising email campaigns
• A/B and multi-variant testing
• Price and offer testing
• Customer segmentation
• Web analytics
The successful applicant will have a strong record of written communication and is likely to have gained experience as a journalist, editor or social network author
Originally posted 2015-11-15 08:41:57.