An opportunity has arisen for a Norwegian speaking Web Content Manager to join our client’s digital marketing business, working on behalf of one of the worlds largest blue-chip companies.
Reporting to the Market Manager, the individual will be responsible for updating and editing website content.
We are looking for a creative and lateral thinker with an ability to go above and beyond expectations when it comes to account management.
An eye for detail is essential along with strong communication and relationship-building skills.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter, capable of delivering excellent results both individually and as a member of a multi-lingual team.
– Content Management (all training provided)
– Assist all clients in getting the most out of their websites, assisting with the optimisation of content and the creation of marketing materials.
– Take inbound calls and emails from Norwegian customers, logging all records accurately and efficiently in the customer database.
– Occasional translation of website, marketing and ongoing communications material into Norwegian.
– Proactively audit the usage and performance of the Norwegian client websites.
– Proactively advise clients on all aspects of web management, website content/marketing and optimisation, liaising with other departments
– Work with the technical, search and marketing teams to deliver one-to-one strategies and training to Norwegian customers.
-Accurately and effectively report on the performance of the Norway account –both internally and externally.
– Continually look at ways to improve the level of service provided to Norwegian customers.
Qualifications, Key Skills & Experience:
– Fluent level in both written and spoken English and have native level Norwegian.
– Passionate about customer service excellence.
– Ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment, with priorities reviewed daily.
– Proactive problem-solving skills with great attention to detail.
Originally posted 2018-09-27 11:04:08.