Our client is a major International business with its European HQ close to Cardiff and they urgently need to hire Swedish speaker looking for a job in Cardiff to join their Finance Department.
The ideal candidate will have strong Customer Service experience and will be motivated to join a highly ethical business.
A background in Finance related roles [such as Credit Control / Finance Assistant / Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable] would be a strong advantage, but is not necessary.
– Day to day contact with customers in your country and with internal divisions to resolve customer queries/issues.
– Maintaining accounts receivable balances for accounts within credit limits through timely cash collection.
– Processing of documentary letters of credit. Ensuring issue of reminder letters to coincide with agreed customer payment terms.
– Maintaining up to date files by customer regarding actions taken to recover outstanding debts, resolution of queries for review.
– To ensure correct allocation of cash, invoices, credit notes and journals to maintain a reconciled accounts receivable.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– Highly numerical
– Strong communication skills (spoken/written) in Swedish and English
– PC literate (Word / Excel / Lotus Notes.)
– Able to work well in a team or on your own
– Excellent customer handling skills
– Educated to GCSE level (or higher) including good grades in Maths.
Interviews are immediately available:
1st interview is via telephone
2nd interview face to face
International company with an informal office atmosphere.
Customer Service – Financial – Swedish
Please use “search all jobs” to find and apply for this vacancy.
Originally posted 2015-07-31 15:16:46.