[post_connector_show_children slug=”norwegian-speaking-jobs” parent=”66″ link=”false” excerpt=”false”]Our client, a London based company, is urgently seeking to employ another member of staff for their Nordic Customer Service team.
You must be fluent in Norwegian (spoken-read-written) and have excellent command of the English language (spoken-read-written).
THE ROLE :-
This is a varied job role and no two days will be the same:-
– Responsible for dealing with all incoming telephone calls.
– Dealing with customer queries in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
– Providing outstanding customer service at all times.
– Deal with refunds, returns and complaints via phone, email and chat forums.
– Pro-actively resolve and queries and problems
– Upsell products to customers at any opportunity
– Translate website content and adapt it to the Norwegian market.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:-
To succeed in this role you need:-
– Previous customer services experience
– Ideally a background in pro-active sales
– Highly professional, friendly, organised and confident
– Fluent in Norwegian (spoken / written / read)
– Excellent command of English (spoken / written / read )
– Good all-round IT / computer skills.
– Excellent problem solving skills
– Able to multi-task and to work in a fast paced environment
– Able to work on your own initiative, have drive and determination and “can do” attitude.
– A strong team player who is enthusiastic and keen to deliver outstanding service to clients.
SALARY ON OFFER: £18.000 – £22.000 (depending on skills / experience)
Customer Service Advisor – Norwegian – London