Do you have experience in the Swedish insurance market?
Are you a customer service professional with leadership potential?
If so, this job opportunity might interest you.
Our clients have had fantastic success in launching new insurance products in the UK so they are now launching their own-brand insurance products in Sweden.
Their customers to love what they do and keep coming back for more. Therefore as the Customer Support Team Leader, you are a passionate people person, with the skills, dedication and attitude to succeed in a dynamic ambitious company, providing market leading service standards. You understand that “Leaders are educators” and as such to be successful in your role is to enable the team to be the best they can be.
Supervise and support the team members to deliver operational targets and provide “best in class” customer service.
• Prioritise availability to support team members on a day to day basis to resolve queries, build knowledge and confidence, and achieve quality and compliance standards.
• Maintain good team communications through daily, weekly updates and participating in a bi-weekly newsletter to ensure all team members are aware of team and product performance.
• Develop new recruits by organising and overseeing high-quality on-boarding and training plans to enable quick integration into the business and achieve good learning and performance outcomes.
• Drive on-going quality improvements by completing quality audits of interactions with our members and policyholders. Ensure “Feedback Loop” is completed (at least monthly), providing constructive guidance to team members and/or recognise high standards of service are achieved.
• In conjunction with the team members, set individual objectives to manage and drive performance which also forms part of their personal development plans.
• Provide guidance and decision-making on non-standard or specialist customer requirements so that acceptable risks are assumed, and delivery expectations are appropriately managed.
• Liaise effectively and collaboratively with colleagues across the company to support specific harmonisation, IT and other projects and help ensure benefits are realised.
For this role, we require someone who is fluent in both Swedish and English with 2 years experience within insurance.
Benefits package includes 25 days’ holiday, life assurance, cycle scheme, season ticket loan, discount gym membership and insurance, and a superb modern working environment including free drinks and snacks of all varieties
Our benefits package includes 25 days’ holiday, life assurance, cycle scheme, season ticket loan, discount gym membership and insurance, and a superb modern working environment including free drinks and snacks of all varieties.
Location: [West Sussex] Crawley
Job type: Permanent