Our client is one of the World’s leading International companies.
They have asked Nordic Staff to find candidates for the position of:
CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEADER
Must have skills/experience:
1. Fluent in French
2. Fluent in Spanish and/or Italian.
3. Good command of English
4. Team Leading / Management experience in a Customer Service department.
The successful candidate will be managing a team of Customer Service Representatives and support a defined set of countries belonging to a region in all matters related to Customer Service.
Key responsibilities include:-
• Responsible for delivery of key KPI’s such as Lost%, Mail-backlog, Complaints handling.
• Actively engage and drive the delivery of the Customer Care vision.
• People management and development, driving monthly EAP sessions
• Represent Customer Care in Regional Management Review Meetings
• Workload management and distribution within team (including vacations and backup planning)
• Support Cross-Regional best practice sharing through leading a key cross functional process/area/technology.
Quality Specific Goals:-
• Ensure activities are aligned with our NPS goals metrics
• Engagement with rest of Customer Care Team to assist in establishing performance standards, ensuring alignment with customer expectations.
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns immediately
• Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
• Fluent (written and verbally) in English French + Spanish and/or Italian
• Clear Thinker; need to be able to quickly understand customer challenges, translate the challenges into action and guide the team to a solution (Problem solver).
• Can work in a busy environment – works well in areas outside of comfort zone. Good prioritization skills.
• Communication skills; can quickly develop strong credibility with customers, sales, manager and peers.
• Demonstrated External Focus – puts the customer first and understands the urgency.
• Influencing skills; ability to engage functions outside of immediate responsibility and gain buy-in for customer focused ways of working
• Ability to motivate and energize teams using metrics and rewards to drive behaviours
• Able to foster personal growth in others through coaching and mentoring
Originally posted 2012-03-15 13:18:38.