Swedish or Finnish speaker with fluent German
Customer Service Administrator
• Receive incoming calls
• Assist with new customer’s enquiries
• Process orders received via the telephone, fax, e-mail or internet
• Be proactive in the area of Customer retention
• Use various internet sites to resolve parcel queries
• Use of excel spreadsheets
• Provide customer support to new and existing customer.
• A good understanding of the Company’s products and business structure.
• Promote the Company at events abroad
• Offer support to all areas of the business.
• Assist the Company in maintaining its goal of World Class Customer Service.
• European and International company
• Mail order and Network Marketing company
• Working hours: 08.00-16.15 and 09.45-18.00 (2 rotas over 3 weeks)
• Holidays: 22 days basic increasing to 25 days after 5 yrs
• Contributory Pension Scheme (after 3 months)
• Contributory Health Scheme (after 3 months)
• Death in Service commences immediately
• Discount on products
Originally posted 2015-11-20 06:52:39.