Want to join a huge international company?
Our client – a global leader in its field who is bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world’s toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
Situated in Buckinghamshire – a short commute by tube or train from Baker Steet tube station or Marylebone train station.
* To provide a excellent customer services to customers and clients.
* Build close relationship with customers and commercial partners.
* Respond to queries in a timely and professional manner.
*To take ownership, responsibility and initiative for problem solving from initial point of escalation through to mutually satisfactory resolution.
* Work as part of a team in a busy customer services environment.
* Deliver specific and accurat support for customers; such as Delivery / Stock Information / Product Information / Management and Service Calls etc.
* Proactive customer satisfaction calls.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:-
• Fluent in DANISH (essential.)
• Good command of ENGLISH (essential.)
• Previous customer services experience
• Demonstrate initiative and proactive “can do” attitude to customer services
• Excellent communition skills (spoken/written)
• Excellent Administration and Organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Computer literate
START DATE – as soon as possible!
This role is a F.T.C for 6 months initially with a view to go PERMANENT.
SALARY : –
up to £25.000 p.a + excellent benefits.
Originally posted 2012-01-19 12:05:51.