E Commerce Supervisor – Customer Service (German speaker)
The eComm Customer Supervisor will manage a team of customer service agents in the delivery of excellent customer service in support of the eCommerce Business.
Supervisors are responsible for delivering customer service in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA?s), through day-to-day planning and management of staff levels, workload balancing, staff, and continuous improvement.
Additionally, Supervisors will be the primary resource responsible for certain, sensitive customer service tasks, such as escalations and resolution of sensitive issues.
Supervisors will have full responsibility for agent development and performance, including objective setting, performance monitoring / feedback / coaching.
Supervisors will drive continuous improvements through identifying and implementing practices/systems that will help drive cost reductions, service improvements, and/or customer satisfaction.
– Fluent in German (speak/read/write)
– Very good command of English (speak/read/write)
– Good standard of education ? Minimum ?A? levels or equivalent- Degree preferred
– Ideally you?ll have experience of working in Customer Services/Office experience in a similar, fast moving, commercial environment.
– Previous supervisory experience is required (coordinating a team of 3 to 4 persons).
– You must be flexible, confident, enthusiastic, pro-active, assertive and a good delegator.
– You must be organised, accurate and able to work under pressure.
– You must be a competent user of Word and Excel.
E Commerce Supervisor – Customer Service – German speaker
Originally posted 2014-04-03 11:28:03.