Our client is a London based International business who are expanding their Nordic Team.
If you are a Danish sales exec with an interest in Design – this could be the right job for you.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To handle the day-to-day membership sales, developing the Danish business and by using and enhancing existing direct marketing techniques.
– Fluent in Danish as well as English (spoken/written/read)
– Reliable and articulate
– Logical mind and eye for detail
– Excellent telephone manners
– Previous experience in Sales (telesales / lead generation / business development/cold calling)
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
– Advising on services and highlighting the benefit they can bring.
– Outbound cold calling
– Developing & maintaining client database.
– Following up enquiries to conclusion.
– Assist in setting up and managing trade shows, events and industry meetups.
– Provide feedback to management on a regular basis
– Maintaining mail-shot statistics
– Researching new prospecting opportunities
– General administration and filing.
– Bilingual [ fluent in both Danish & English]
– Strong communication skills – verbal and written
– Passion for design
– B2B / Account Management experience
– Determination & ability to achieve results
– Solid customer service skills
– Commercial awareness
– Logical thinker
– Attention to detail
– Social media and Tech-savvy
Originally posted 2015-10-20 14:25:33.