Our client is a major International manufacturer and retailer.
Based in Nottingham their multinational team include a growing number of Nordics who are focussed on delivering an outstanding service to customers in the Nordic region.
We are looking for 3 Finnish speaking customer service professionals to join this growing team.
• Handle inbound and outbound calls
• Handle and resolve enquires/orders via email, correspondence and phone
• Achieve sales, retention and profitability based targets through the selling of products and services
• Understand customer needs, identify and offer most appropriate product/service
• Provide a world class level of customer service
• Monitor own performance undertake training to contribute to ongoing personal improvement, team and departmental capability
Contact centre opening hours are;
8am-8pm Mon-Fri, 9-5pm Sat & 10-4pm Sunday
Shifts are scheduled to cover 37.5hours (full time) within these times.
Dental and health insurance Pension 25 days holidays Bonus
Salary: £13,800 – £17,800
Location: [Nottinghamshire] Nottingham
Job type: Permanent
Originally posted 2015-10-08 18:03:08.