Our client is a major outsourced sales support organisation based in Munich.
This position is an important role supporting one of the world’s largest and fastest growing distributors of electronic components -candidates from this background will be preferred.
The prime responsibility of the role is to build and develop long-term professional relationships with customers while working to proactively identify sales opportunities, provide exceptional customer service and strive to meet sales and margin goals.
Native level Finnish and Fluent English
• Ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships with a number of customer accounts
• Ability to learn and perform multiple tasks quickly and accurately
• The role requires “out of the box” thinking, self-management, and strong self-discipline
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Comply with all sales processes in all aspects of the standard operating procedures.
• Work effectively with the assigned Sales Director in order to maximise customer opportunities and handle any communications received in a professional manner.
• Ensure a high level of service by being responsive to the customer needs with regards to return of quotes, product availability, lead times and delivery queries as necessary.
Eu 35,000 – 45,000 dependent on skills/experience.
Originally posted 2013-09-12 11:54:48.