You will provide a timely and effective administrative service to the local and global HR function, supporting multiple countries across the regional business service. You will undertake diverse and varied transactional tasks to support the effective functioning of the department and contribute to the delivery of departmental objectives and service level agreements. You will also be required to provide 1st line resolution to employees and line managers across a broad range of payroll and HR queries.
• Act as a first point of contact in HR for enquiries from both internal and external customers
• Provide a seamless administrative service to the country / divisional client group
• Operate within team SLAs for quality, accuracy and turn around time.
• Prioritise own workload in an efficient manner and anticipate problems.
• Provide data/workload information to team-leader on a weekly basis and as requested.
• Advise within own area of expertise and know when to escalate issues to the team-leader.
• Use and develop expertise in the full range of tools and technology required to perform the role
• Provide a professional and friendly service at all times
• Develop an effective working relationship with client group and related departments across the business to ensure a streamlined service is provided to the customer.
• Continually look at ways of improving process and procedures within the HR function to improve the level of support provided to the customer.
Your Experience and Qualifications
• Relevant HR qualification desirable
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent IT skills including knowledge of MS Office Applications. Intermediate to Advanced Excel user desirable.
• Experience of working with an HR database, SAP HR preferred.
• Orgnaisation skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritise essential.
• Nordic language skills are essential. ( either Swedish, Danish, Norwegian)
Originally posted 2015-05-10 10:54:58.