Icelandic Customer Support jobs don’t appear very often – and almost never in the London area! Our client is a very well known company in Iceland and this is your opportunity to use your Icelandic language skills in an important job role.
– Pro-actively sell to and provide top quality customer service to Icelandic accounts.
– To meet and exceed order processing and customer service targets
– Be able to up-sell and cross-sell.
– You will build and maintain rapport, understand the customer’s needs.
– You need to add value at every opportunity.
Previous Sales or Contact Centre experience
Proven track record of excellent customer service skills
A desire to exceed Customer expectations
Educated at least to ‘A’ Level standard or equivalent
Proven experience in handling direct customer contact
Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Good command of the English language
PC literacy is essential
Strong Word Processing Skills
Ability to work independently or as part of a team
An outgoing and positive attitude with the ability to positively influence the team
Icelandic + English ( fluent speaking, reading and writing
Salary: £23,000 – £26,000
Location: [G. London] Uxbridge
Job type: Permanent