Our client is disrupting the data storage industry and they are currently looking for a Swedish Speaking Inside Sales Rep to join the growing Sales team to cover Sweden and associated territories.
Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for prospecting / cold calling into targeted markets, coordinating with Marketing in a lead generation efforts, and qualifying prospective customers for Field Sales Representatives.
In addition, Inside Sales Reps will manage and nurture opportunities to ensure their progression through the sales funnel. Compensation for the position is made up of salary, commission, and bonus based components.
· Make 60-90 calls per day to generate qualified meetings through cold calling, responding to inbound calls, following up with leads generated by various marketing programs, sales campaigns and target account prospecting.
· Manage and nurture demand generation pipeline leads and opportunities in a specified region; ensure progression of opportunities through the sales funnel.
· Work with partners and resellers to identify new prospective clients and markets.
· Understand the products, value proposition, and positioning / keep up-to-date on industry trends and the competition’s positioning within the marketplace.
· Track all lead activity, monitor leads/opportunities, and manage reports using Salesforce.com.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
· 1 to 3 years of sales experience in an inside sales/demand generation role. Experience in B2B, high-tech, and data storage industries preferred.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills to understand the needs of customers and internal stakeholders over the phone.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and tight deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment.
· Able to conceptualize / explain complex concepts and ideas in a clear and concise and manner.
· Experience using Microsoft Office applications, Saleforce.com, and/or other CRM applications.
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
Location: [G. London] City of London
Job type: Permanent