This role is responsible for generating and qualifying sales opportunities for follow-up by the direct sales teams in Sweden.
The position entails heavy outbound calling, use of e-mail, and other methods in order to target and qualify potential prospects.
Candidates should have a proven track record of success calling on senior-level corporate executives/appointment setting and the ability to identify key business issues, decision making processes, and the needs of the prospect as they pertain to the product or service being offered.
• “Cold-calling” into assigned territory to identify opportunities for the solution.
• Working various Internal Sales groups across the channel partners with a global vision
• Qualifying and vigorously pursuing sales leads generated by marketing
• “Teaming with an outside counterpart(s)
• Support multiple territories
• Maintain Opportunity Development Representative quota
4+ yrs successful experience in an outbound sales environment positioning a service or technology solution
• Experience calling on senior executives technical decision makers within all size organizations
• Highly energetic and motivated; strong persuasive attitude
• Strong organizational, oral and written communication and customer service skills required
• Ability to organize and prioritize work independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent inside sales and telephone selling skills are a must
• Solid computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Salesforce.com
• Capable and willing to function according to measurable objectives
Native level Swedish speaker with global vision