Our London based client is actively seeking an experienced Lead Developer to join their team.
Your background should be in Lead Developing / Telesales / Cold Calling where you have made a high number of outbound calls to customers daily.
Language skills required:
– Norwegian and English (fluent)
– Swedish + very good command of Norwegian and English
The main purpose of this job will be to develop leads in order to support the inside and field sales teams.
– Managing inbound outbound calls to identify business opportunities with end user accounts, existing customers, Greenfield accounts, and inbound inquiries.
– Conducting high quality, open business conversations with senior business decision makers within the target end user accounts
– Clarify legitimise the reality, scale value of those opportunities through deep qualification questioning
– Working closely with Inside and Field sales representatives to develop opportunities feed business in to them with the aim of closing revenue
– Nurturing mid to long term opportunities through regular touch points until they are ready for sales engagement
Skills / Experience needed:
– Graduates, ideally business studies, computer studies or languages
– Lead development experience ( Telesales / Lead generation / Telemarketing / Cold calling…)
– Ability to work in a target driven environment.
– Passionate, talented, strong communicator
– Focused on developing your skills, over achieving against targets
– Committed to becoming successful in anything you do
Salary / Package (dependent on experience):
Base salary: up to £26,000
Bonus: to £7,000 (paid quarterly on performance)
Benefits: Healthcare, Pension, Life Assurance, Season Ticket Loan
Start: As soon as possible.