Our London based client is urgently seeking to expand their Customer Service team.
You should (ideally) be fluent in at least 2 of the following languages (written/spoken) – OR – be fluent to mother tongue in one and have very good communication skills in another:
Swedish / Norwegian / Danish / German /Finnish / Dutch
Previous Customer Service experience is require (some sales experience would be an advantage)
Enthusiastic and energetic with a desire to work in a fast growing eCommerce company in London.
A can do approach with strong problem solving skills are required.
Multi-tasking abilities and the desire to contribute to help the company grow.
– Handle any customer queries, refunds, returns and complaints – both via phone and email.
– Proactively resolve customer queried and problems in a professional manner.
– Try to up-sell products to customers
– Be responsible for updating social media channels [Twitter and Facebook] – in the language required for your region.
– Any ad-hoc administrative duties.
– Fluent in at least 2 of the listed languages
– Previous customer services experience is required.
– Some sales experience would be a strong advantage
– Attention to detail, hard working and enthusiastic
– Problem solving skills.
– Able to multi-task
– Team player
– Strong IT skills and enthusiasm for the Internet
– Keen to work in a fast-paced and growing e-commerce company
– Business level English (written/spoken)