Our client is an International distribution company.
To lead the company’s financial accounting, reporting and control activities for the Nordic zone and to provide Management Accounting support to the European Financial Controller for the Nordic business.
• Produce monthly statutory accounts uploaded to Hyperion for the Nordic businesses and report to European Finance under IFRS and US GAAP
• Manage cash reporting, banking and payment processing.
• Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts and control of balances
• Prepare budgets/forecasts and present to European Management
• Supplemental Statutory and Tax reporting to European Finance
• Preparation of monthly returns to taxation authorities
• Ensure compliance with the relevant accounting standards and that group policies are followed.
• Act as point of contact for external auditors
• Assist in driving operational improvements within the business
• Advise various stakeholders on their business’s performance
• Provide other assistance as required by the European Financial Controller
Nordic statutory accounts experience
Fluent Swedish + English
Originally posted 2015-09-05 06:06:39.