Our client is an accommodation specialist with an expanding business in the Nordic zone.
They plan an expansion which will involve eventually establishing an office in Finland.
Our client wishes to immediately appoint an experienced Marketing Manager who will initially be based in Stockholm for 6 months for training and team building purposes, with the option to relocate to Finland when appropriate.
The objective of the Market Manager is to own and grow the assigned market(s) profitability through the acquisition and the management of inventory, prices and supplier relationships.
THE PERSON (skills/experience required)
• Experience working as a Marketing Manager.
• Strong analytical, negotiation, sales experience gained in a Travel company or Hotel business (mandatory)
• Strong communication and people skills required
• Working knowledge of revenue / account management within the Travel / Airline or Hotel sector
• Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment
• Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
• College Degree or equivalent (and/or) solid work experience in international Travel Industry
Ideal working background should be from either:- Online travel (or) Airline industry (or) Travel Consultancy (or) Hospitality/Hotel industry.
Finnish + English (written/spoken/read is mandatory)
Another Scandinavian language, such as Swedish is a strong advantage.
450.000 – 500.000 SEK/y depending on experience + benefits + bonus
Please note – Suitable candidates will be contacted and provided with the full job description