Our client is an exciting London based International internet publishing business who are expanding their Nordic Team.
If you are Danish speaking with an interest in Architecture and Interior Design – this could be the right job for you.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To handle the day-to-day membership enquiries, developing the Danish business.
– Fluent in Danish as well as English (spoken/written/read)
– Reliable and articulate
– Logical mind and eye for detail
– Excellent telephone manners
– Previous experience in sales or customer service
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
– Taking enquiries over the phone and inputting the data on to the system.
– Developing & maintaining client database.
– Preparing & handling daily mail-shots.
– Following up enquiries to conclusion.
– Advising on membership services and highlighting the benefit they can bring.
– Provide feedback to management on a regular basis
– Maintaining mail-shot statistics
– Researching new prospecting opportunities
– General administration and filing.
– Bilingual [ Danish & English]
– Strong communication skills – verbal and written
– Passion for developing new business opportunities
– Determination & ability to achieve results
– Solid customer service skills
– Commercial awareness
– Logical thinker
– Attention to detail
– Numerically & IT literate, with a good working knowledge of Word & Excel
Base salary £24,000. OTE £36,000
Jobsøgning i england
Jobsøgning i london
Jobsøgning i udlandet
Originally posted 2015-11-06 16:02:09.