Due to incredible success and out performing their own growth targets, our client is seeking an experienced B2B Tech Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, who is looking to work on pan-EMEA clients in the electrical, Enterprise IT and mechanical sectors, within a fast paced, challenging and exciting environment.
Based in their Hamburg office, this position is paying between 35k – 38k, depending on experience,+ car allowance (which will bring it to circa early £40k) + x2 bonuses a year equating to roughly 10% of basic salary + benefits.
This opportunity offers you the chance to join an incredibly successful and growing team, within a mid-sized agency working on some of the biggest names in the electronics, industrial, IT, construction, electrical and energy sectors.
You must have experience of:
– Media relations
– Writing engaging copy
– Face to face client interaction and account management
– Mentoring and coaching junior members of the team
– Setting objectives and delegating workloads effectively to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met.
35k – 38k basic, depending on experience + car allowance + x 2 bonuses a year (equating to around 10% of the basic annual salary) + benefits.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Knowledge and a deep interest in the B2B electronic, IT and industrial sectors, with relevant experience of identifying and engaging media influencers to pitch news, features, ideas and promotions.
– Previous experience of managing relevant brands, clients, teams and projects in order to drive the best results.
– Be able to produce and edit high quality written materials.
– Experience ensuring that all team members are aware of the client objectives, plans and deadlines.
– Be able to keep abreast of the industry trends in order to identify opportunities for clients and add value to the client relationship.
– Budget management experience
– An analytical mind
– A positive nature and be team player, keeping with the fast pace, high work ethic and friendly culture of the team.
2 stage interview with a presentation on the 2nd.
Applicants must be fluent in Danish or Finnish or Norwegian or Swedish. Additional languages will support your application.
Nordic Account Manager – Technical PR Agency