My client is a leading international consulting firm who’s UK office specialises in the energy sector.
Nordic Staff has been retained to identify potential Performance Coaches to join a worldwide management consultancy firm who have completed more than 1500 performance improvement projects over the last 25 years.
Performance Coaches are embedded within clients for periods of 18-24 months and flexible working practices, including rotation and relocation, are key to the firms consultancy methodolog which is solidly based on observing the clients teams and accompanying individuals as they perform their tasks.
This approach enables Performance Coaches to identify critical success factors that the client team requires to be successful.
Duties and Tasks include:-
- Establish relationships with the client by observing the clients’ teams and accompanying individuals as they perform their tasks.
- Assuming coaching roles which emphasize positive feedback and recognition.
- Facilitating each team members’ understanding of the “performance process” through 1:1 and team working sesssions.
- Discuss performance issues, identifying critical sucess factors and establish action plans to improve performance.
- Coaching client leaders to understand that their role is to set the direction and provide the resources and feedback necessary so their people can be successful.
If you wish to apply for this position you will need to satisfy the following requirements
* Masters degree in business or a related field
* 1+ years full-time work experience (ideally from a similar role)
* Success working with people at all levels within organisations (from “shop floor” to senior management)
* Leadership experience
* Business fluency in Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Icelandic
You must be flexible with regards to work location, the project you might be working on could be a a “2weeeks on / 2 weeks off” rota basis off-shore (oil-rig)
Previous experience in consulting, project management, coaching or facilitation, engineering, the gas and oil industry is a strong advantage.
As you would expect our client offers an extremely attractive package consisting of high basic salary, bonus, and profit share.
Please include a short note on why you believe that “Performance Coaching” can be successful and why you think you would be successful in this role.