Our client is a leading Talent Management software originator who now needs to hire a Norwegian speaking 1st Line Customer Support Agent / Technical Support Executive to join their team
– To provide 1st level application support / technical support for assigned company products to business clients via phone, email etc.
– To demonstrates excellent communication, technical, analytical, troubleshooting and customer service skills at all times.
– To contribute to the business success of our customers by delivering a world-class support service providing timely communications and effective issue resolution.
– Assisting Customers with their technical and operational queries.
– Handle any problems reported in the use of the company products.
– Ensuring all incidents are accurately logged within the Call logging system and responded to / resolved within SLA.
– Resolve issues where possible at Level 1
– Ensure all incidents owned are followed through to resolution, whilst keeping the customer fully informed of progress.
– Assisting in the testing of bugs and post-deployment of new functionality
– Previous Customer Support / Technical support experience ( ideally in an Enterprise software environment / IT software-hardware )
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Able to deal directly with difficult situations and communicating complex issues in a clear manner at all times.
– Customer orientated, including recognising the business impact of issues and recognising when to escalate to Management
– A strong sense of ownership regarding the product and issues arising from its use.
– Excellent problem solving skills.
– Proven ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
– Flexible, able to change priorities quickly.
– Able to multi-task, organised and excellent time management skills.
Salary – £22 – £27,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
Originally posted 2014-09-18 15:26:08.