Our London based company are a fast growing, and expanding eCommerce business.
They urgently need to employ a Norwegian speaker to join their digital marketing team to run the Norwegian website.
If you are keen to work in eCommerce / digital marketing / Internet marketing / PPC (pay per click) – then please read on!
Customer acquisition and retention lie at the heart of our success, and we are now on the hunt for an analytical and web-savvy Norwegian-speaking web site Manager, to help us in driving traffic to our Norwegian website, and in growing our Norwegian customer base.
This is a great opportunity to use your language skills whilst at the same time gaining invaluable eCommerce and digital marketing experience with an online company who are growing and is working on becoming a large global brand.
The job duties are varied and you will be handling a range of online acquisition marketing activities for Norway with a particular focus on PPC optimisation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Execute our PPC campaigns within Norway
– Conduct keyword analysis and research
– Recommend changes to landing pages on our Norwegian web-site that will improve conversion rate
– Develop effective affiliate campaigns, building and maintaining solid relationships with our affiliate network in Norway.
– Take part in creating and executing plans and campaigns for customer acquisition and retention in Norway.
– Take ownership of all the Swedish content on our website, and in our Norwegian marketing activities.
To succeed in this role you will need:
Fluent in both Norwegian and English
The desire to become a true specialist in PPC (training will be provided)
Previous experience in marketing and/or business development (previous
experience gained within e-commerce would be an added bonus, although this is not essential)
An analytical mind and a data-driven approach to your work (you should you enjoy testing, and working with numbers)
Plenty of energy and self-drive.
Strong IT literacy, and enthusiasm for the internet.
Ability to work independently and take ownership of the Norwegian channel.
Problem solving skills and keen to learn.
Originally posted 2013-07-02 14:51:14.