Dutch speaking ORDER FULFILMENT CO-ORDINATOR /Order Processing Administrator required for fulltime / permanent job.
* DUTCH – fluent written + spoken (must have)
* ENGLISH – fluent written + spoken (must have)
* French (strong advantage if fluent written + spoken)
The job is located a short commute by tube or train from London (Baker St or Marylebone).
ROLE SUMMARY / PURPOSE:
• As Order Fulfilment Co-ordinator within the Customer Services team your aim will be to make the order process as straight forward as possible for the customer.
• Take full ownership and responsibility from start to finish, ensuring that the customers’ requirements are fully met.
• Establish and maintain effective communciation with all involved throughout the process (customer / distribution team / finance and sales team etc).
• Responsible for order entry and order management.
• Pro-active and timely Backlog Management.
• Follow shipment and installation to ensure revenue reconciliation on time.
• Measuring order accuracy.
• Fluency in both DUTCH ENGLISH (French language skills a strong advantage)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong problem solving skills and excellent attention to detail
• Pro-active Customer satisfaction oriented.
• Team player.
• Able to work in a busy customer service environment.
• Experience with Order Management systems.
Originally posted 2012-05-15 19:22:05.