DIMENSION SCOPE OF THE ROLE :-
This position is responsible for the payroll preparation and processing of Swedish payrolls in SAP, updating and maintaining payroll related records and data files and maintaining the payroll database.
The position holder must be flexible and have the ability to be productive in a high-stress environment and meet stringent production deadlines.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
* Responsible for the preparation and processing of monthly payroll runs.
* Responsible for the balancing and review of all output, investigation and
correction of errors associated with the auditing of payroll data.
* Responsible for the processing of wage loans, payroll adjustments, imputed
income adjustments, benefit adjustments, special bonus awards and commission payments.
* Responsible for production of special payments to employees, including
grossed-up adjustments, commissions, incentives, etc.
* Responsible for the preparation and processing of all manual and off-cycle
* Responsible for assisting in the testing of all system tax updates, version
upgrades and enhancements to the SAP System as needed.
* Responsible for the balancing and transmission of all vendor and bank
interfaces of payroll related data.
* Responsible for the preparation, validation and submission of regulatory filings
* Responsible for preparation of payroll related journal entries.
* Processes adjustments related to the recovery of wage loans, relocation
reimbursements, etc. from terminated employees.
* Processes the payments of any special payments associated with the closing of company location sites or acquisitions of any new companies.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS :-
* Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university
* 3 – 4 years previous Swedish Payroll Experience.
* Experience of using Swedish payroll systemas (such as Hogia, Mamut etc)
* SAP experience is strong advantage
=/= CANDIDATE PROFILE =/=
* Excellent research and problem solving skills.
* Ability to plan, organize and schedule duties to meet rigid payroll processing
* Ability to process a high volume of detailed work in a short time frame.
* Proficient in a variety of software programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel
and PowerPoint for Windows.
* Experience in SAP HR system
* Solid oral and written communication skills.
* Management (Team Leading or Supervisory skills)
* Successful candidate must speak fluent Swedish and English
NOTE – The role can be based either in the UK or SWEDEN.
Originally posted 2011-07-03 12:15:42.