We are actively seeking multi-lingual Nordic speakers for a our clients call centre in Watford.
They are a manufacturer of medical devices that change peoples lives.
Children and adults who are fitted with these devices gain a vastly increased quality of life.
The company has a relaxed, professional and focused attitude that makes working there rewarding on all levels.
This position is part of a new Nordic call centre team that will start work in the beginning of August. Interviews will take place in June/July.
– To be the first point of contact for all inbound queries from customer in regards to the product or services – via phone and email
– To make scheduled outbound calls in response to voice mails and call-backs booked by customers
– To make sure all support and solutions given to customers are in accordance with training and set quality standards on product use, troubleshooting, contact handling procedures and customer experience
– To provide effective case management support to customers so that queries are resolved ‘fast and right’.
– To escalate complex or unusual issues to Customer Support Supervisor when they arise.
– To provide accurate information to Administrative Support to allow completion of orders and follow-ups .
– You must be able to remain calm under pressure and keep the ability to provide clear support and instructions at all times.
– A background in an office based Customer Services role is prefered (Contract centre / Call centre / Helpdesk background).
– Clear and effective communication skills (spoken/written)
– A desire to provide outstanding support to end user customers at all times.
– Good general IT / Keyboard skills.
– Very good command of English (spoken/written)
We are ideally seeking candidates who are multi-lingual and able to communicate to a high level in at least 2 of the following languages:
Swedish / Norwegian / Finnish / Danish
Our clients offices are a 15 min FREE bus ride from Watford Junction train station.
Watford Junction is just 14 mins from London Euston.