• Monitor and assess calls as per monitoring guidelines.
• To ensure appropriate records are maintained and analyse the data to generate training needs analysis.
• Manage the measurement, analysis, reporting, publication and improvement of Quality performance
• Identify training needs and deliver training and coaching where necessary
• Minimum 6 months experience in customer service/call centre environment.
• Ability to work independently and manage own workload.
• Proficient in one or more European languages (Danish, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, German, French)
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and fully proficient in Microsoft Office products like MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-Powerpoint, MS-Office.
Originally posted 2015-09-18 06:07:53.