Working as part of a pro-active team, the successful applicant will manage, sell and process orders to new and existing Scandinavian customers.
– Receive and Process incoming sales orders on Sage
– Liaise and work closely with Production to ensure product is available when required.
– Work closely with the transport department internally and externally to ensuring the timely dispatch of orders and or collection.
– Dealing with service & spare parts orders entry and invoicing
– Dealing with after sales calls for products in local language
– Work toward both individual and national sales targets
– Work with the regional Area Sales Managers regarding all product sales and assist them in managing their respective area
– Liaising with other departments to ensure customers needs are met
The ideal person:
– Fluent Norwegian speaker
– Sales Order Admin / Sales Admin / Order Admin experience
– Works well under pressure
– Excellent team player, a “people person”
– Excellent telephone manner
– Well organised
– Self motivated
– IT literate (especially Excel / MS Office – ideally SAGE or similar )
Full training will be given.
25 days holiday Annual bonus Free parking
Salary: £23,000 – £24,000
Location: [Hertfordshire] Tring
Job type: Permanent
Originally posted 2017-01-04 12:46:04.