Our client is seeking an Operations Assistant to join their team in Stirling, Scotland.. The role will report to the Operation Manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Keep database up to date
• Organise accommodation, flights and book cars for team movements.
• Inform employees about travel arrangements
• Provide translation when necessary
• Possible on call duties at weekends
• Work within given budgets
• Provide HR with up to date and accurate information of all new employees, leavers, sickness and holidays.
• Liaise with Operation Manager and HR for booking of induction
• Undertaking other administrative duties required by the operation manager.
Candidates for the Operation Assistant role should ideally be well-organised, able to work well under pressure and enjoy a varied and busy day. You will be proactive and show initiative, and be aware of issues of confidentiality at all times. An excellent telephone manner and cheerful approach combined with strong communication and inter-personal skills is essential. Candidates with fluency in Norwegian will be preferred but candidates with fluency in other Scandinavian languages will also be considered for the role.
Originally posted 2011-09-14 19:55:39.