KEY JOB DUTIES:
– Dealing with incoming requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, service requests from dealers and customers.
– Provide outstanding customer service at all times.
– Maintaining effective communication with customers and other departments and team members.
– Order Entry and tracking progress of the order.
– Monitor outstanding purchase orders, co-ordinate processing of credit notes to customers.
– Keeping database and files of active orders up to date.
– Administrative duties (purchase orders, copies of invoices, delivery notes, credit notes etc)
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– Fluent in Swedish (written / spoken /read)
– Excellent command of English (written / spoken / read)
– Able to work work on own initiative – but also a team player
– Eye for detail, organised
– Previous experience working in an Customer Service role / fast moving office environment
– Good standard of education
– Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
– Pro-active approach to work
Swedish Customer Service Administrator
Nordic Staff are specialists in:
Danish language recruitment
Dutch language recruitment
German language recruitment
Finnish language recruitment
Norwegian language recruitment
Swedish language recruitment
Originally posted 2015-09-18 18:09:56.