Our client is a global production company providing print, digital and television services for advertising agencies and advertisers.
They work with many leading brands and have various production hubs around the world.
The London office delivers TV production, post-production and adaptation services for a range of international clients, with a focus on European campaign implementation.
They are now expanding their team and need to employ an experienced Swedish language TV adaptation producer.
– The Adaptation Assistant Producer will work within the production team , bringing their experience of the Nordic markets to the project.
Technical skills required:
– Excellent knowledge of post-production and international versioning/adaptation.
– Experience working in post environment.
– Technically confident with common TV formats, codecs, audio files etc.
– Awareness of post-production software: Avid, FCP, Premier, After Effects, 3DS Max, Nuke etc.
– Knowledge of delivery systems: Adstream, Beam, IMD, Dub-Sat etc.
– Adaptation experience: comfortable with global broadcast specs, local regulators, working in other languages including voice records.
– Must have experience of working in the Nordics broadcast environment and advertising standards.
– Very organized and able to plan ahead and deliver on time.
– Able to deal with multiple tasks and projects at once against tight deadlines.
– Excellent project management skills.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Being pro-active
– Confident in dealing with clients, agencies, editors, sound engineers.
– Team player, Able to remain calm under pressure, Positive attitude, Hard working
– Fluent in Swedish + excellent command of English
Salary on offer depending on skills / experience (£25.000 – £30.000)
Relocation assistant available for the right candidate
Originally posted 2013-11-14 19:11:31.