Want to join a huge international company near London?
Our client – is a global leader in its field that is bringing together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world’s toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
The job holder is responsible for Accounts Payable and associated activities Nordic in the European Accounting Operations team. The role will process a high volume of invoices.Previous experience within Accounts Payable is preferable, and the successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work unsupervised and to strict deadlines.
• Responsible for daily processing of incoming invoices for the Nordic businesses
• Ensure invoices are coded correctly
• Matching invoices against purchase orders
• Reconciliation of suppliers accounts
• Scanning of invoices and related documents to create permanent accessible records
• Fluency in English and a Nordic Language – Swedish speaking preferred
• Experience in Accounts Payable (invoice processing and payments) or in a related Finance function
• Good knowledge of Microsoft packages, with solid Excel skill
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000
Location: [Buckinghamshire] Amersham
Originally posted 2012-02-08 12:32:38.