Our client is a major International manufacturer with a Shared Service Centre (SSC) in Northampton,
They now need to employ another Swedish speaking Credit Controller to their Nordic team.
Candidates with office / administration / strong maths skills / finance / accounts / experience should apply as the training is outstanding.
– To administer all data related to credit management of customers
– Maximise cash collections and achieve related Company targets
– Building and maintaining good customer relations within the SSC
– Review and chase Company debt in order to maximise cash collections and reduce aged debt.
– Identify and resolve queries through liaising with various internal departments and customers
– Ensure payments are received in a timely manner.
– Assist in relevant projects, wherever necessary and required
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
– Fluent Swedish ( speak , read, write )
– Very good English ( “business level” – speak, read, write )
– Highly numerate and strong literacy skills
– Strong IT and keyboard skills
– Good organisational skills and “eye for detail”
– Ability to exchange information with all levels in the organisation
– Advanced customer handling skills
Applicants with credit control / debt collection or other Accounts – Finance related experience will be preferred
Base salary to £24.000
+ excellent benefits