Our client is a Swedish owned capital equipment manufacturer who now needs to hire a Swedish speaking Marketing Communications Specialist.
The Swedish speaking Marketing Communications Specialist will:
• Plan, deliver and evaluate the marketing communication plan for the UK and International regions.
• Develop a suite of communication material for each market sector.
• Identify market trends, opportunities and contribute to the business development in the UK and internationally.
• Build up a good network of marketing contacts within the field.
• Build good working relationships with all colleagues in the Group.
• Plan and manage multi-channel marketing communication campaigns both in the UK and internationally to assist the company’s overall growth strategy.
• Develop and coordinate promotional materials (case studies, brochures, presentations, and advertisements), corporate gifts and the company’s web presence (website, social media).
• Work with customers and partners on joint marketing ventures.
• Communicate and liaise internally with the senior management and sales teams across the UK to aid the company’s business development objectives.
• Represent the company at various events and exhibitions.
• Coordinate and liaise with external consultants for marketing communication activities internationally.
• Use customer relationship management system (CRM), and regularly update relevant information held in this system (contact details, appointments, actions etc.).
• Assist in analysing of the market to identify customer trends and requirements and feed information in an appropriate format to the relevant stakeholders.
• Monitor and report on market trends, events, competitor activities and potential business opportunities.
• Attend internal and external training courses to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
• Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements detailed in the employee handbook.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Fluent in Swedish (speak – write – read)
• Fluent in English (speak – write – read)
• Education to degree level or equivalent in Marketing (strong advantage)
• A proven background working in a similar role (essential)
• Able to plan and prioritise workload effectively.
• Able to research the market, identify trends, opportunities and create an effective communication plan.
• Be numerate and literate High level of computer skills with knowledge of the full Microsoft Office Suite.
• A confident personality, able to communicate with all personnel from the receptionist to Board level.
• Able to work autonomously and contribute to overall team objectives.
• Previous experience in B2B marketing.
• Previous experience with CRM systems.
• Monthly market communications progress reports including spend vs budget
• Monitor market communications KPIs, ie. Social media updates, CRM analysis, Marketing & Advertising feedback etc
Some travel will be required to other UK office locations + Swedish head office
Swedish speaking Marketing Communications Specialist.
Location: Milton Keynes OR Sutton Coldfield
Salary: £30 – £35,000 DOE