We are urgently seeking an enthusiastic self-starter to join our London based clients e-commerce / digital marketing team.
The Website Manager (Sweden) is responsible for developing all aspects of the organization?s on line presence in Sweden.
This includes translating, copy writing, editing, and proofreading site content, as well as a range of other online acquisition marketing activities for your region – with a focus on PPC (Pay Per Click) optimization.
– Campaign management and Optimisation
– Data analysis and keyword research
– PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns in your region.
– Build and develop effective campaigns and maintaining relationship with affiliate network in Sweden.
– Creating, planning and executing campaigns for customer acquisition and retention in your specific region.
– Fluent in Swedish (written & spoken)
– Excellent command of English (written & spoken)
– Experience of PPC / Google Adwords etc
– Eye for detail, organised
– Analytical and excellent problem solving skills
– Able to work independently or as part of a team
– Able to take ownership of your area of work for your regions on-site content.
Swedish Website Manager
Originally posted 2014-03-12 14:28:28.