We are urgently seeking an enthusiastic self-starter to join our London based clients e-commerce / digital marketing team.
The Website Manager (Sweden) is responsible for developing all aspects of the organization’s online presence in Sweden.
This includes translating, copy writing, editing, and proofreading site content, as well as a range of other online acquisition marketing activities for your region – with a focus on PPC (PayPerClick) optimization.
– Campaign management and Optimisation
– Data analysis and keyword research
– PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns in your region.
– Build and develop effective campaigns and maintaining relationship with affiliate network in Sweden.
– Creating, planning and executing campaigns for customer acquisition and retention in your specific region.
– Fluent in Swedish (written spoken)
– Excellent command of English (written spoken)
– Experience of PPC / Google Adwords etc
– Eye for detail, organised
– Analytical and excellent problem solving skills
– Able to work independently or as part of a team
– Able to take ownership of your area of work for your regions on-site content.
Originally posted 2013-06-14 11:59:48.