Team Leader – Distribution team (Export / Logistics / Shipping)
– To review and report on overall effectiveness of your specified Team.
– To provide superior customer service in the Distribution team
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– To monitor and provide feedback on overall effectiveness of your specified team, maintaining adequate cover and ensuring sufficient workload.
– To investigate promptly and efficiently, enquiries from both customers and account managers both verbally and in writing.
– You will liaise with internal departments ? such as Planning, Credit Control, Finance or any other relevant party to ensure issue resolution, and be a point of contact enquires coming from internal departments.
– You will attend internal meetings with other related departments when required to do so.
– To be a contact point for enquiries from management, account managers and other departments.
– You might need to attend Country meetings where requested
– To ensure that all communications to outside parties exhibit standards expected of a professional, multinational company.
– To provide cover as necessary for holidays, sickness etc.
– Establish control related standards and procedures.
– Any other duties as assigned to the Job Holder within the Job Holder’s capabilities.
– Experience working in Distribution / Export / Logistics / Shipping
– Previous team leading / supervisory experience
– Good standard of education
– Experience of working in a similar, fast moving, commercial environment.
– You must be flexible, confident, enthusiastic, pro-active, assertive and good at delegating.
– You must be organised, accurate and able to work under pressure.
– You must be a competent user of Word and Excel.
– No other EU language than English is required for this role.
Team Leader – Distribution / Export team