Our client is one of the World’s most successful originator of SharePoint related software and services.
Based in central London, they are now expanding their team.
1. The Technical Solutions Professional (TSP) serves as the key technical point of contact for inside and enterprise sales groups.
2. The TSP works in a consultative role to assist in the successful closings of new deals and repeat purchases by performing pre sales support and on-site demonstrations to our prospective and existing enterprise customers.
3. The ideal candidate should have a solid technical background and some experience of solution selling and other enterprise sales skills.
• Present and demonstrate the companies product offerings tailored to customer objectives remotely and on-site
• Provide proactive support to current and prospective clients
• Become an expert in the features, benefits of our applications
• Communicate with prospective customers assisting and guiding through the evaluation and selection process
• Deliver web-based training sessions for clients
• Act as the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development
• Propose and/or design technical solutions, which include creating prototypes and proofs of concept
• Working knowledge of software integration using Microsoft Windows Server technologies
25 total views, 2 today
Originally posted 2012-11-27 08:26:08.