This is the Nordic Staff website. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you are deemed to accept each time you use the website.
“we” means Nordic Staff, and “our” shall be construed accordingly. “you” means the person firm company or organisation browsing and/or using this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
You can visit Nordic Staff on the Web without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself.
We collect no such information about you when you visit our sites unless you choose to provide that information to us.
Nordic Staff makes every effort to comply with our responsibility under the 1998 Data Protection Act. We also understand the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information that you may give us while using the site.
The Privacy of all Users of Nordic Staff will be protected to the best of our ability and all Personal Details supplied will only be used for their intended purpose except when we are required by Law to reveal them.
Except for the information about your computer described below under ‘cookies’, all the information we hold about you is provided by you. You are responsible for its accuracy. Nordic Staff cannot be held responsible for any events that may occur due to inaccurate data input by you.
We do not share data with any third parties unless it is part of the job application process.
The registration details supplied by you are kept by us and used to provide you with the information you have requested by email or telephone.
If you give us a testimonial via our testimonial invitation page we may publish it but it will not be edited by us. If you wish to remove it let us know by email to contact(at)nordicstaff.com and we will do so.
Log Files and Aggregate Information
Like most standard Web site servers, we collect and use IP addresses from browsing machines to analyse trends, administer the site, track pages that have been viewed, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not link this information with Personal Information about individual users.
A cookie is a small piece of information stored on your computer by us which enables us to recognise your computer when you access the Nordic Staff web site and also provides you with an expedient means of access.