Our client is a service company that specialises in 3rd party relationship management.
From their Multinational call centre in Newcastle Upon Tyne their teams work on behalf of some of the biggest International brands.
By joining this company you will quickly gain valuable, industry specific, skills that are always in demand.
This is an entry level, “warm” sales job where you will be responsible for pro actively managing and developing relationships with a dedicated group of Partners
* Responsible for delivering and exceeding against a goal through a defined list of Channel Partners and providing customer satisfaction and market coverage.
* Identify new business opportunities from company intelligence and position through Partner.
* Act as primary point of contact for the Partner to provide best practice guidance and education.
* Drive the sales process from demand opportunity through to opportunity closure.
* Engage with internal and external resources in collaboration with the Partner to leverage resources.
* Analyse and monitor Partner data to identify focus areas and act as point of knowledge and advice.
* Responsible for delivering against KPI’s as set by the Direct Line Manager.
* Production of weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts for the client and the Direct Line Manager and ensuring their accuracy.
* Maintain high level of client product knowledge and procedures via management communication, meetings and formal training.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Fluency in English and Swedish is essential
• Previous sales experience, ideally in the technological sector is preferable but not essential
• Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages
• Excellent communication and reporting skills
Originally posted 2012-10-16 21:04:47.