Our client is a specialist manufacturer of electronic components with a strong international export team.
They are seeking a Swedish speaking account manager to act as the commercial contact for a portfolio of accounts which includes at least one major Swedish company.
Basic duties are:
– In-house commercial contact for a number of customers in the UK and Europe.
– VDU operation. Some previous experience is essential.
– Processing of order acknowledgements and raising invoices will constitute about half the working day.
– Maintaining records and filing of relevant paperwork.
– Liaison with the European suppliers and subcontractors.
– Processing of order acknowledgements and confirming orders to customers.
– Keeping customers updated at all times of any order changes.
Skills and Experience needed:
– A pleasant, confident telephone answering manner.
– An ability to work in an organised way and give attention to detail.
– Commercial attitude and numerical accuracy.
– Good Microsoft Office skills.
– Fluency in English + Swedish
– Technical aptitude
Salary will be between £17,000 and £22500 depending on your level of skills and experience.
Easy commute from London Kings Cross or Moorgate stations.
Originally posted 2012-10-18 15:46:33.