Our client is a leader in providing information management solutions through print and electronic services and has a new job as a credit controller on the Nordic team.
We are searching for a Nordic speaker to join a growing Nordic team, someone able to quickly pick up new systems and processes and work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Responsible for conducting collections and overall financial maintenance of a ledger of customer accounts
- Responsible for the sales ledger function for the Nordic Team
- Provide accurate billing information. Process all manual billing adjustments in a timely manner, adhering to policy
- Work with the Customer Service team and customers to resolve customers’ financial queries and disputes
- Resolve customer inquiries promptly & accurately understanding the customer market & needs
Essential experience and requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of credit control experience
- High level of oral and written communication in Danish, Swedish or Norwegian language and English
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Proficient data entry and processing skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Intermediate MS Excel
- To £ 28,000 per annum
- 22 days holiday
- Workplace pension scheme (available after 3 months of service)
- Death in service benefit
- Health Shield (Healthcare medical cash plan scheme)
This job is open to any candidate with UK residency, settled status, pre settled status, or a graduate visa.