£18,000 – £22,000
Our London based client is urgently seeking to employ another member of staff for their Customer Service team.
You should be fluent in Norwegian and be able to communicate well in Swedish, as you will be requested to communicate with clients in both countries.
The job duties are varied and you will be handling a variety of customer service based job duties for your area (Norway Sweden)
– Dealing with customer queries, refunds, returns and complaints – both via phone and email.
– Proactively resolve customer queried and problems in a professional manner.
– Try to up-sell products to customers
– Take responsibility to update social media channels, such as Twitter and Facebook – in the language required for your territory.
– Any other ad-hoc administrative duties.
– Previous customer services experience is required.
– Ideally some sales background would be a strong advantage
– Fluent in required languages (spoken/written/read)
– Attention to detail, hard working and enthusiastic
– Problem solving skills.
– Able to multi-task
– Team player
– Strong IT skills and enthusiasm for the Internet
– Keen to work in a fast-paced and growing e-commerce company
– Norwegian – Fluent
– Swedish – Very good / Excellent communication skills
– English – Very good / Excellent communication skills
Originally posted 2013-06-24 11:59:38.